Aroma Home takes all care and safety issues very seriously and all products fully comply with all necessary testing standards. All our factories have passed stringent audit tests and our factory in China is Disney approved. We are very proud of our safety history over the last 10 years and continue to monitor and improve our procedures to ensure our high standards are maintained.
We are leaders in the field of heatable gifts worldwide and all our products comply with BS 8433 :2004 , the British Standard that relates to non edible heatable products. Our CEO, Mike Foster is on the board of the BS8433 Committee and is instrumental in improving safety standards for these types of product.
All UK heatable products are manufactured using UK wheat grain that has been cleaned and dried to our specification. The products are manufactured by hand and are inspected at various points through production. We do have a manufacturing operation in China which is managed with our high safety standards as a priority and the fillings we use are:
a) Flax Seed
b) Ceramic Tourmelene.
For health and safety reasons the company does not use any other fillings when manufacturing in China.
1. B8433:2004 All Heatable Products (Download PDF)
2. EN71 Parts 1,2 and 3 (Download PDF)
3. AZO DYE FREE S.I. 2003/3310 Controls on Certain Azo Dyes and ''Blue Colourants'' Regulations 2003. (Download)
4. SLIP TEST SATRA TM144:1999 (Download)
5. COLOURFASTNESS: BS EN ISO 105 (Download)
6. PILLOW FILLING: BS 5852 Part 2 : 1982 Ignition source 2 in accordance with Schedule 2 Part 1 of the UK Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations (Download)